Friday, May 30, 2008

hihihihihi

tadi iseng-iseng browsing di forum..nemu joke inih..hihihihi bikin gw ketawa-ketawa sendiri..
kayanya sih jokenya udah basi banget, but what the hey i wanna share it with you who never read it before..


Ah Hua went for a job interview to be a secretary.

When the manager saw Ah Hua's colorful attire and gold, white-highlighted hair, his mind is screaming, "NOT THIS WOMAN!!!". Nevertheless, he still had to interview Ah Hua.

So he told Ah Hua,"If you can form a sentence using the words that I give you, then I will give you a chance! The words are ."GREEN, PINK, YELLOW, BLUE, WHITE , PURPLE and BLACK."


Ah Hua thought for a while and said,"I hear the phone GREEN , GREEN , GREEN, then I go and PINK up the phone, I say YELLOW ... BLUE's that ... ? WHITE did you say ... ?

Aiyah, wrong numberlah ... Don't PURPLELY disturb people and don't call BLACK, OK ... ?
Kum Siah ...

The manager fainted ...


~LOL

No comments: